|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||June 9, 2018|
|Company name:||OSR | www.osrecruit.com|
|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Pay rate:||50% REMOTE WORKING (at managers discretion) | paying up to £80,000|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
A fantastic organisation, a recognisable web based brand are urgently looking for a senior developer/architect. The successful candidate will be joining an existing team of Perl specialists committed to Perl based web development.
The team works on server-side and web development projects, many of them of a critical nature since they handle financial transactions. This is not a pure coding role, but will require non-development aspects including supporting or implementing effective development processes, as well as interacting with the project management process to ensure work is delivered reliably
and quality is high.
The perfect candidate would feel confident to mentor other members of the team and work to improve both code quality and process where problems are identified.
- Commercial programming experience (min 3 years) - preferably but not necessarily Perl.
- Familiarity with "modern" Perl: exposure to any of the following beneficial (Catalyst, DBIx::Class, Moose, Dancer, Mojilicious)
- Confident experience building reliable software using unit testing, functional testing, and continuous integration (experience with jenkins/hudson or similar platforms would be helpful)
- Strong communicator, able to discuss future projects as well as existing ones with members of staff with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Good overall understanding of all aspects of server software deployment, from TCP/IP to HTTP to IO bottlenecks.
- Understanding of secure software development techniques (especially, but not exclusively, as pertaining to web applications).
- Ajax techniques
- RESTful server API design
- MVC web development
- Linux systems administration
|Website for more information:||www.osrecruit.com|
Matthew Geppert | email@example.com | 0207 183 3541
Here at Open Select Recruitment we are pleased to acknowledge those who successfully recommend a friend or a work colleague. We value our network of professionals and are happy to offer a referral bonus if you are able to provide us with a candidate – there is no limit to the amount of referrals that you can make. For each person that you refer to us (and we successfully place), we give you a brand new iPad mini.
We operate this scheme within the following terms:
a) The candidate must complete 3 months in a permanent position or 6 weeks in a contract role in which Open Select Recruitment (as a direct result of your referral) has placed the person into.
b) The candidate must be a ‘new applicant’ to Open Select Recruitment, and not currently held on our database.
c) You must be willing to give your name, number, email and his/her referral name, number, email for proof of your referral of the candidate