|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||May 13, 2018|
|Company name:||Interactive Brokers|
|Location:||Greenwich, CT, USA|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Interactive Brokers is looking for an experienced Mid Level Perl Programmer who is a self-starter and enjoys the craft of coding and developing innovative solutions. The ideal candidate is someone who can communicate well with the business side and take a project from conception to a finished project. We offer mentorship from seasoned, senior developers. Our offices are a short walk from the Greenwich Connecticut train station, which is a 45-minute ride to New York City. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ programming experience and will:
- Develop, test and maintain software
- Develop and maintain web based tools and micro services.
- Support the technology needs of the Legal and Compliance Departments
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Data Science, or Information Technology is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with at least one dynamic language such as Perl, Python, Ruby, or R
- Experience with Linux command line and text editor vim
- Experience databases and SQL
- Experience with version control and git
- Willingness to learn new languages such as Go, Python and Perl.
|Website for more information:||careers-interactivebrokers.icims.com|
US citizens or permanent residents please visit the link to apply online careers-interactivebrokers.icims.com/...
please mention that you found this position on jobs.perl.org