|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||July 12, 2014|
|Company name:||Pro-Quest Resourcing Ltd|
|Pay rate:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
|Length of employment:||Permanent|
Unique opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's leading Perl Software Houses - based in the City (near London Bridge commutable from most areas of London)(No experience within Financial Services required although potentially a route into Finance for those interested)
The role offers an excellent chance to work with a team of like-minded developers, Perl enthusiasts writing some of the latest robust, scalable, cutting edge Software for use by high availability high traffic Web facing site and corresponding back-end services! With large user-base hence also your work used and appreciated daily by Millions of people Globally!
Skilled, motivated, intelligent Perl Developer required & in return, aside from excellent development projects furthering your knowledge, an excellent team and working environment you can also expect excellent remuneration and recognition for your development contribution plus opportunity to broaden your skill-set!
- OO Perl in large structured applications
- SQL (PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Good development practices, high-quality maintainable tested code
- Adept at problem solving & delivering solutions requiring lateral thinking around difficult scenarios
- Knowledge of CPAN and mailing lists
- Familiarity with modern Perl: exposure to any of the following beneficial (Catalyst MVC framework, DBIx::Class, Moose, Dancer, Mojilicious, HTML5, OO JS)
- Confident experience building reliable software using unit testing, functional testing, and continuous integration (experience with Jenkins/ Hudson or similar)
- Good overall understanding of all aspects of server software deployment, from TCP/IP to HTTP to IO bottlenecks.
- RESTful server API design
- MVC web development
- Linux systems administration
|Website for more information:||www.pro-quest.co.uk|
Pro-Quest Resourcing Ltd