|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||September 22, 2014|
|Company name:||Eligo Recruitment|
|Pay rate:||£45,000 + Bonus !!!|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
|Length of employment:||Perm|
Perl Developer specialising in web/front-end applications is required for this multi functional platform software company. Due to extensive growth a forward thinking Perl Developer is essential to help lead and grow this dynamic team.
The Perl Developer will work closely with the senior management staff experienced developers within an agile team, You will playing a key role in this technology-driven company. The company offer a relaxed working environment, flexible work arrangements including potential of part telecommute. You will need to contribute ideas and input into development lifecycle. As a talented Perl developer with solid experience of developing Perl and web/Front-End applications, and you want to use the latest technologies including Node.JS and Angular.JS in an environment where you can have a vital impact, then get in touch today!
Perl Web Developer / Perl programmer Personal Specification:
- Educated to degree level (ideally a technical degree)
- Must have solid experience of developing Perl and web applications within a Linux environment.
- Experience of any of the following technologies would be an advantage though not essential: MySQL, Catalyst framework, DBIx, JQuery, test-driven development, Selenium, GIT.
- Entitled to work in the UK
In return the Perl Developer will receive:
- Benefits including the option of flexi hours
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply now.
Catalyst , Dancer or Mojolicous
|Website for more information:||www.eligo.co.uk|
Perl Recruitment Consultant
0208 944 4187