|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||August 26, 2014|
|Company name:||Open Select Recruitment | www.osrecruit.com|
|Internal ID:||Perl Jnr|
|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Pay rate:||up to £35,000|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
A global provider of financial news, data and decision assistance tools are seeking a web support developer. They work closely with global banking clients to acquire, activate and support new investment and trading clients. They are rapidly expanding and now provides premium tools and services for the largest global blue chip financial clients and key financial brands as well as some of the largest media outlets.
The Web Support Developer provides the technical expertise, assistance, and project coordination necessary to modify and repair technical issues and resolve technical problems for their clients
* Good Knowledge of perl
* Perform fast and accurate customer support and technical issue resolution on Client sites (Functional and Design)
* Recommend changes in software to improve user functionality and eliminate problems
* Backend support related with Shell/CGI scripting and MySQL
* Monitor available issues and prioritise them accordingly using internal case management system
* Perform software installations and upgrades
* Ease of dealing with customers and suppliers
* High capacity of analysis
* Commercial experience in Linux/Unix/Apache CGI environment.
* Desirable skills of java
* Desirable previous experience in similar position
|Website for more information:||www.osrecruit.com|
Matthew Geppert | email@example.com | 0207 183 3541
Here at Open Select Recruitment we are pleased to acknowledge those who successfully recommend a friend or a work colleague. We value our network of professionals and are happy to offer a referral bonus if you are able to provide us with a candidate – there is no limit to the amount of referrals that you can make. For each person that you refer to us (and we successfully place), we give you a brand new iPad mini.
We operate this scheme within the following terms:
a) The candidate must complete 3 months in a permanent position or 6 weeks in a contract role in which Open Select Recruitment (as a direct result of your referral) has placed the person into.
b) The candidate must be a ‘new applicant’ to Open Select Recruitment, and not currently held on our database.
c) You must be willing to give your name, number, email and his/her referral name, number, email for proof of your referral of the candidate