|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||November 12, 2013|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
• Develops monitoring and support solutions for large, Linux based, data centers providing cloud based solutions.
• Participates in traditional Waterfall and Agile projects in a team environment.
• Estimates software development tasks and reporting on progress with high accuracy.
• Works with quality assurance experts and project managers to provide high quality software components on time.
• Provides design, code and end user documentation.
• Troubleshoots monitoring issues in production.
• Provides unit and integration tests.
• Supports the change management process.
• Participates in code reviews and security audits.
Qualifications Required; PERL
* Experience using PERL to develop monitoring systems for services or data centers.
* Or, experience using PERL to develop backend system processes for large institutions.
* candidates must be residents of the UK for the past 5 years.
Desired experience in the following:
• Experience with Agile/Scrum.
• Experience with ITIL v3 Foundation or Practitioner certification.
• Experience articulating complex ideas in written/diagrammatic form.
• Working knowledge of version control and defect tracking systems.
• Knowledge of Information Security fundamentals.
• Experience of working within an internet security or service delivery environment.
• Experience of developing zero-downtime internet-scale systems
|Website for more information:||www.symantec.com|