|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||November 23, 2013|
|Company name:||Grant Street Group|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Grant Street Group is a Software as a Service pioneer, hosting in 1997 the world's first online bond auction for the City of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Since this first auction, over 3,800 clients have used our software to process financial transactions exceeding $12 trillion.
Today, Grant Street Group is a growing company providing Software as a Service in fields such as electronic payments, auctions, and tax collection. Our customers include banks, financial companies, and state and local governments.
Grant Street Group is seeking a Database Developer to work on:
• data collection from disparate data feeds and formats
• parsing and loading complex data into various databases
This will require strong programming skills, as well as strong database programming and administration skills.
Responsibilities will include programming, ETL of large data sets, data analysis and documentation.
We are interested in contract, contract-for-hire or permanent hires. On-site and telecommuting positions are available.
• Minimum five years of Perl, Python, Ruby or C programming in a Unix environment.
• Expertise in ETL skills and mastery of SQL
• Excellent organizational, decision-making, and communication skills.
• Experience in full lifecycle of software development including analysis, design, coding, documentation, testing, deployment and support
Experience with any of the following is helpful:
• Numerical and financial calculations
• Data Warehousing
• Business Intelligence
• Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL – MySQL preferred
• Perl DBIx::Class module
• UNIX shell scripting
• Database administration
• Database performance tuning and optimization
|Website for more information:||www.grantstreet.com|
|Contact information:||If interested, please apply online at apply.hrmdirect.com/resumedirect/Appl...|