|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||November 4, 2013|
|Company name:||Eligo Recruitment|
|Pay rate:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
|Description:||My client is a VC backed branded start up business with links in the U.S. With a huge multi million pound investment , An urgent need for an experienced Systems developer with a Linux focus and Perl scripting language experience.|
* You will have experience building large applications in multiple languages.
* You will need extensive experience with Linux, security, virtualisation, HTTP, and web service architecture.
* You will need a good understanding of hardware and networking but those aspects will be the primary responsibility for someone else.
* You're familiar with message queues, relational databases, and other data stores.
* You will Work on the dev team with a system focus. Improve and expand their existing deployments and infrastructure.
* Help the team write the software that scales well and takes best advantage of the infrastructure
* Have a passion for testing
|Website for more information:||www.eligo.co.uk|