|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||January 23, 2014|
|Company name:||CargoTel, Inc.|
|Location:||Baltimore, MD, Telecommute|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
CargoTel, Inc., is a web and mobile SaaS business focused on the logistics industry in the US and internationally.
We are seeking a talented perl web developer who is experienced with modern technologies such as java script, JQuery, web services, MVC frameworks, etc. Position would entail web development of both new and existing products including Web Services and EDI development.
Baltimore, Maryland area candidate or telecommuter.
CargoTel is a YAPC sponsor, host and sponsor of the Baltimore/Washington DC Perl Mongers.
- Senior-level OO perl web development
- MVC frameworks
- Modern Java Script (JS)
- Advanced SQL Postgres
- Revision control(GitHub preferred)
- EDI and Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc)
- HTML and HTML5
- Basic system administration (Linux)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Enthusiasm, determination and initiative
- MVC frameworks like Dancer or Mojo
- Java script such as Angular, CoffeeScript, Bootstrap, Kendo
- NoSQL Mongo, PLV8, h-store
- Java, Scala, Play, TypeSafe
- DBIx::Class or another ORM
- Native or Hybrid mobile web programming (html5, Phonegap)
- Familiarity with REST, JSON, WebSockets
- Mapping integration and PostGIS
- Experience in the logistics industry or Business Process Management (BPM) systems such as Activiti, JBPM
|Website for more information:||cargotel.com|