|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||February 19, 2014|
|Company name:||Hagen Human Capital|
|Location:||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Pay rate:||90000,- CZK per month|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Join a global financial group that has expanded from 5 000 to 25 000 employees worldwide in just 9 years and is one of the top 5 investment banks known worldwide. As a member of the team, you will be expected to contribute to the design, development, performance tuning and delivery of solutions in partnership with client facing part of the business. This will provide the opportunity not only to work on complex projects using Perl, but an active chance to learn Java. You will be cooperating with teams in New York and London.
Our client is looking for a developer to enhance internal systems. Team provides system and functional support to client facing support teams – primarily on queries related to unexpected functional behavior, system stability or performance related.
This will include:
- Design and implement enhancements to our internal systems, optimize performance, reliability, scalability and extensibility
- Experience all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design and development to routine support.
- Professional experience in Perl
- Strong knowledge of SQL (ideally NoSQL)
- Professional experience in the Unix family of operating systems (Linux, BSD, etc)
- Experience or interest in learning Java (JVM, jQuery)
- Experience in shell scripting
- Experience managing application and database servers
|Website for more information:||www.hagenhc.com|
On Offer is the opportunity to join an expanding development team that is responsible for one of the most crucial and complex projects within the company for analytical tools and publishing. This will provide an excellent chance to work with Perl, but also receive hands on training to learn Java.
Additional training in the area of investment banking will be provided as well as an above excellent salary based on past experience. Additional benefits will include an exceptional annual bonus based on performance, 25 days of vacation, additional sick days, contribution to pension/healthcare, meal tickets, modern offices located close to public transportation and last but not least a stable, global environment with strong focus on career growth!
For further information, please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org