|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||January 23, 2014|
|Company name:||Host Gator|
|Internal ID:||Perl HG|
|Pay rate:||Salary DOE plus generous benefits package|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
|Length of employment:||Perm|
HostGator.com LLC is a world-leading provider of shared, reseller, VPS and dedicated web hosting. HostGator has grown from a small hosting company with just three servers into a world leading and industry recognized hosting provider with more than 12,000 servers under management. The over eight million domains hosted by HostGator make up approximately 1% of the world's Internet traffic.
Hostgator is looking for a Senior Perl Developer to join our dedicated team of developers that will present you with frequent opportunities to get your good work in front of our several million customers. This is a perfect opportunity for a capable self-starter with a demonstrated ability to own and drive development projects from start to finish.
• A very high proficiency in Perl programming for web applications and system administration.
• Proven leadership skills and experience mentoring junior developers.
• Ability to author Perl modules and subroutine packages
• Solid understanding of multidimensional data structures, references, regular expressions
• Experience in the complete LAMP stack
• Superb communication skills, both written and spoken
• Some working experience in systems/database administration and tuning
• Perform complex product design activities, which may require extensive research and analysis.
• Document the development work that you’re responsible for.
• High level of accountability for product portfolio performance
• Tenacious, determined self-starter ruthless seeking incremental and transformational value
• Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
• Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
• Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities; a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.