|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||April 24, 2013|
|Company name:||BetterServers, Inc.|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
We've got a beautiful little API to provision and manage an entire (virtual) data center and all of its resources (think CloudStack, but more RESTful). It's 100% Perl (we use Mojolicious for our web framework). We need help to maintain, extend, and come up with even better ways of managing this API, including scaling, hardening, and testing.
We've used mainly TDD to this point, the entire API is fully documented (using a mishmash of POD, JSON, and Mojo templates). This is a quality Perl development site! We're not interested in 90's Perl--you must be familiar and happy with modern Perl (perhaps you can teach us a few things).
- modern Perl
- proficient written English
- experience with advanced algorithms and data structures
- enjoys test-driven development
- previous Mojolicious, Catalyst, or Dancer experience
- event programming (AnyEvent, POE, etc.)
- some table tennis and/or foosball skills
|Website for more information:||www.betterservers.com|
|Contact information:||Scott Wiersdorf|