|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||April 9, 2013|
|Company name:||Eligo Recruitment|
|Pay rate:||£45,000 to £55,000|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Length of employment:||Perm|
Perl System Developer
My client is a VC backed branded start up business with links in the U.S. With a huge multi million pound investment , An urgent need for an experienced Systems developer with a Linux focus and Perl scripting language experience/
• You will have experience building large applications in multiple languages.
• You will need extensive experience with Linux, security, virtualisation, HTTP, and web service architecture.
• You will need a good understanding of hardware and networking but those aspects will be the primary responsibility for someone else.
• You're familiar with message queues, relational databases, and other data stores.
• You will Work on the dev team with a system focus. Improve and expand their existing deployments and infrastructure.
• Help the team write the software that scales well and takes best advantage of the infrastructure
• Have a passion for testing
As a company they are looking to expand across Europe in the next 12 months and this Systems developer role will play an integral part in the company’s future
|Website for more information:||www.eligo.co.uk|
Perl Recruitment Consultant
0207 384 9907