|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||November 17, 2013|
|Company name:||Blosm Inc.|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
|Length of employment:||indefinite|
The mission for the Unix Systems Engineer / Big Data Developer is to perform hands-on development for one of the core products, Blosm. An effective Unix Systems Developer / Engineer will collaborate well with the established engineering team, be forward looking to help plan for future issues.
A desire to learn and a passion for solving problems are a must. We are looking for people who can do it all, things like:
* kernel-module development in C
* setting up a cluster of machines in EC2
* Automation of system task
* Java development
Even though LAMP development is another one of the parts of this job, you must have a lot more development experience than just LAMP development.
Also, You must be able to demonstrate that you can own a significant project from concept to production release.
* Expert Perl developer with experience interfacing C/C++ code.
* Experience working with "big data" (we have projects processing many tera bytes of data every day).
* Bash scripting
* IPC Programming: Sockets, Pipes, etc.
|Desired skills:||Hadoop, Python, Java, C/C++, web-crawling|
|Website for more information:||www.blosm.com|