|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||October 8, 2014|
|Company name:||Eligo Recruitment|
|Poster represents:||a recruiting agency|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
|Length of employment:||Perm|
My client is world renowned corporate-owned multi million pound web brand. They have developed a unique product which has revolutionised the sector in which they work for the past 5 years. As a software company they require the best and are recruiting a DevOps Manager who will sit in the large Open source Development team.
* You will have experience building large applications in multiple languages.
* You will understand the basics: Linux, security, virtualisation, HTTP, and web service architecture.
* You will need a good understanding of hardware and networking but those aspects will be the primary responsibility for someone else.
* You're familiar with message queues, relational databases, and other data stores.
* You will Work on the dev team with a Dev/Ops focus. Improve and expand their existing deployments and infrastructure.
* Help the team write the software that scales well and takes best advantage of the infrastructure
* Have experience in working in a full agile environment
As a company they have expanded across Europe and the US, and about to launch a product which you will be an integral part of and when it goes live will change the face of their industry.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch ASAP
|Website for more information:||www.eligo.co.uk|
Perl Recruitment Consultant
0208 944 4187