|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||March 12, 2014|
|Company name:||TAG Online, Inc.|
|Location:||Clifton, NJ, United States|
|Pay rate:||Compensation dependent on experience and qualifications.|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Technical professional in an established Internet business.
TAG Online also maintains a data center, and candidates may participate in the management of the networks and systems within.
A love of "puzzles" is a definite plus as clients occasionally need help with potentially obscure problems that their local ISPs can not or will not handle. This can involve in-depth digging through log files, testing of local and distant networks and various other forms of research as a part of the process, and the ability to solve these puzzles is an important part of the job.
If you've a passion for detailed and high quality work that is an expression of yourself, this is an excellent opportunity. We are looking for enthusiastic people to become part of the TAG team.
- Minimum of 4 years of schooling in a computer-related field, or the professional equivalent
- Solid knowledge of the Internet and the World Wide Web
- Strong background in UNIX (Linux and/or Solaris)
- Experience working as a part of a development team
- Experience trouble-shooting
Ability to program in:
- Perl or PHP
- Ability to operate as both a self-starter and team player
- Good people and communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and a love of technology
- Apache (mod_perl would be very helpful)
- OO Methods
- Some non-empty subset of Java, C++, C
|Website for more information:||www.tagonline.com|
|Contact information:||Please fax cover letter and resume to: (973)783-5334, or email (text files only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies or recruiters, please.|