|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||June 3, 2013|
|Location:||Pleasant Ridge, MI|
|Pay rate:||$50,000 - $110,000 usd|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Description and Responsibilities:
Software Engineers design, code, test, document, and support the ePrize technologies that drive our business. Our developers are responsible for owning and delivering on all aspects of our technology projects. Exceptional critical analysis skills, a talent for understanding big picture concepts, and ability to work independently.
• Develop consumer marketing and brand engagement applications for web browsers and mobile devices that are fun and easy to use, robust under high traffic and resistant to fraud.
• Prototype and rapidly explore new concepts.
• Maintain production applications and provide second level support to delivery, engineering and hosting teams.
• Develop and maintain internal applications supporting Fulfillment, Sales, Legal, and other business functions.
• Work on small teams in an open environment using distributed version control, individually supported programming tools, and a central integration build server.
• Create technical specifications, use cases, tests, software, documentation, release candidates and roll recipes as needed by the project.
• Work in 2 week project sprints with continuous delivery of working software.
Job Specifications and Competencies:
• Education: Bachelor's Degree
• General web-related technology awareness of HTML, XML, HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, modern browser rendering and security models, server and network security, performance analysis.
• Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
• May have experience with C++, Objective C, Python, or Flash/ActionScript.
• May have experience with Apache, Squid, HAProxy, or Akamai.
• May have experience with Amazon EC2, SimpleDB, or S3.
• May have experience with Linux systems administration.
• May have familiarity with online advertising, marketing and branding
|Website for more information:||www.eprize.com|
|Contact information:||For consideration, please submit your resume via email to: email@example.com|