|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||April 12, 2013|
|Company name:||Evozon Systems|
|Location:||Cluj Napoca, Romania|
|Pay rate:||TBD - Euro|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
We are seeking experienced Perl developers to join our team. There are various projects and you will be matched according to your skills.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Taking part in all the steps of the development process of software products (analysis, design, coding, test and maintenance);
- Following a function from specification through design and implementation to launching;
- Developing custom applications and modifying existing applications to meet changing business requirements.
The successful candidate for this position is a Perl developer with good programming background. We consider an advantage any of the following:
- Web application development skills;
- Database skills;
- Source code management;
- Experience working with Linux, Apache and mod_perl;
- Perl UI tools experience (Mason, Template::Toolkit, Catalyst or similar);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written).
|Website for more information:||www.evozon.com|
|Contact information:||Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a great match for us, we will contact you immediately and, if your skill set doesn’t match our requirements, your profile will be saved in our database and you will be contacted the moment we have an opening which you qualify for.|