|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||July 15, 2014|
|Company name:||Interactive Brokers|
|Location:||Greenwich, CT, USA|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
We are looking for someone who loves to program in Perl.
The position is for a junior or mid level programmer for a brokerage and trading firm at our headquarters in Greenwich, CT close to the train and located 45 minutes away from New York City.
The candidate will have 1-4 years experience with Perl.
The ideal candidate should have experience with writing clean modular code that is easy to understand, test, and maintain.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get started in the financial services industry.
* Object Oriented Programming in Perl
* Experience query databases with Perl.
* Basic experience with SQL
* Basic experience with Linux or Unix command line.
* Familiarity with a web framework is a plus
* Familiarity with some type of version control is a plus
|Website for more information:||careers-interactivebrokers.icims.com|
US citizens or permanent residents please visit the link to apply online careers-interactivebrokers.icims.com/...
please mention that you found this position on jobs.perl.org