|Home | Search | Employers | About | Login | Help||Syndicate this!|
|Posted:||March 12, 2014|
|Company name:||GoldStar Learning, Inc.|
|Location:||Chicago, IL, United States|
|Pay rate:||Based On Experience|
|Poster represents:||an employer|
|Terms of employment:||Salaried employee|
Our rapidly growing Chicago based Education Software Company is looking for a developer to join our group. We provide K-12 educators with web based programs that assist them in raising student achievement by providing real-time access to student achievement data used to shape their instruction.
We are looking for someone with a passion for building great databases and can demonstrate exceptional programming and problem solving skills. This person needs to be self-motivated and an effective team player.
The following skills are required:
• Object Oriented Programming
• Perl web application development
• Install, configure, and test new PostgreSQL databases, perform version upgrades of existing databases
• Install, upgrade and maintain all PostgreSQL-related server and administration software
• Perform DB profiling and optimization; analyze and propose schema changes to PostgreSQL databases as needed
The following education is required:
• BS or comparable experience
The following skills are optional:
• Design patterns and code analysis tools
• Catalyst, DBIx::Class
• AJAX or JSON
• XML and XSLT
• Linux Admin Experience
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401K, Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter containing your salary requirements to HR@goldstarlearning.com
Only US Citizen or Green Card Holder (No Sponsorship) need apply.